6th-8th Grade Challenge Course Camp
SOAR SUMMER CHALLENGE COURSE CAMP
FOR INCOMING 6-8TH GRADERS (Incoming grade fall of 2022)
Registration is open!
Online registration: HERE
Open to: Boys & Girls, Grades 6-8 (Fall 2023) **
Instructors: Challenge Course Adult Staff and selected High School Adventure Leaders
Contact: Michael Goeglein @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1: June 5 - 9 Time: 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Session 2: June 5 - 9 Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Session 3: June 12 - 16 Time: 9:00 a.m. – Noon
Session 4: June 12 - 16 Time: 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m
Session 5: June 19 - 23 Time: 9:00 a.m. – Noon
Location: CCHS Challenge Course (located just west of CCHS Baseball Field). CAMP MEETS DAILY AT CCHS CHALLENGE COURSE
Cost: $235.00 Limit: 20 - 25 students/session
** Repeat campers are welcome; however, program does not change for these students.
Enjoy a week of challenge course experiences and learn how you can develop your skills to:
- Participate in ground games and activities.
- Develop your own confidence by accepting the challenge of the high elements.
- Learn how to belay a fellow student to develop your responsibility for others.
- Develop a true sense of teamwork by conquering a 12 ft. wall with your teammates.
- Contribute to the success of others by encouraging your teammates and being on their belay team.
- Understand the true feeling of courage by taking a leap of faith off the power pole.
- Celebrate and acknowledge the accomplishments for the week.
The SOAR Program at Cherry Creek High School is a program of high school adventure leaders trained to facilitate challenge course activities. We invite students throughout the Cherry Creek School District to experience the challenge course. COME SOAR WITH US!!!!!!
*Challenge Course Camp Fee : $235 (plus service fee)
*Cancellation or Change Fee: $25
*Registration fee increase within 4 days of camp start date
*No Refunds will be granted within 4 days prior to the start of each camp
*Camps open to all Cherry Creek School District - Middle School Students